New Technique Videos by Dr. Stetson on the Following:
AC Joint Osteoarthritis and Distal Clavicle Resection.
Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair of a Delaminated Rotator Cuff.
Shoulder Arthroscopy and Bursocopy.
The Basics of Elbow Arthroscopy.
- The Good and Bad About Cortisone Injections > Cortisone Injection
- NEW! Looking for an injury prevention workout program? > FIFA 11+
- NEW! Interested in Posture shirts? Read what Dr. Stetson had to say to the Wall Street Journal > WSJ Article
- Dr. Stetson on “The Doctors”, watch the video here > Rotator Cuff Repair
- Learn more about the SLAP tear, watch a video here > SLAP Repair Video
- Tennis Pro Dave Hagler Discusses Tennis Elbow and Tennis Shoulder > Read More
- NEW! Hyaluronic acid injections for knee arthritis> Read More
- Greater quadriceps strength may protect against cartilage loss in knee osteoarthritis. > Read More
- Dr. Stetson is a big believer that age is not a factor when it comes to anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction. If you are active and have torn your ACL and want to return to your passion for sports, reconstructive surgery can help. Click here to read more about the latest ACL surgery research.
- Dr. Stetson’s research into knee arthroscopy and the use of two portals for knee arthroscopy has led to a new technology by the company Cannuflow. Using two portals instead of three for knee arthroscopy has been proven by research to accelerate the recovery of the quadriceps muscle following knee arthroscopy > Read more
Click HERE to view Sports Medicine Animations for extensive information on many orthopedic and sports medicine topics, such as:
- ACL Ligament Reconstruction
- Cartilage Repair
- Meniscus Repair
- Knee Arthritis
- Knee Replacement
- Recurrent Dislocations
- Rotator Cuff Tears
Shoulder Articles and Actual Video Clips of Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery Performed by Dr. Stetson:
- Shoulder Anatomy
- What is Shoulder Arthroscopy?
- Common Shoulder Problems
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Injuries to the Acromioclavicular Joint (AC Joint)
- Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
- Calcium Deposits in the Shoulder
- SLAP Lesions of the Shoulder
Additional PDF articles and videos about injury and treatment procedures:
- New Treatment for Arthritis of the Knee
- What is MRI and why did my doctor order it?
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)